 Local / United Kingdom / 9383
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:22:30 GMT

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancaster(DOT.)ac(DOT.)uk> wrote in message
news:I9wq9q.q0z@lugnet.com...
Thanks. I just checked out the Maplin website and they also have sets of
45
little drawers for 15 Pounds. Who would have thought that drawers and
boxes
would go under tools. When I did a search for 'box' on the site it
returned none
of these but managed to show me a lot of electronics boxes which were
useless
for my purposes.

www.screwfix.com is another one to try, but it doesn't have a great
selection to be honest. It's hard to find decent, cheap, cabinets that you
can be sure of being able to obtain for years to come. Maplin did do some
excellent, 9 high, ten compartment, ones in a sale a year or two ago for a
tenner and, while I got 28 of them, I could use another 10 or so.

Homebase has nothing. Staples has some nice ones 2, 3 and 4 high drawer
cabinets in A5 and A4 size but they are expensive if you need any quantity
of them.

Huw