 Local / United Kingdom / 9372
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:25:35 GMT

I get my storage drawers from Wilkinsons, don't know if you would class them as
cheap though.

Jase

In lugnet.loc.uk, Timothy Gould wrote:
Thanks Simon,

I feared that would be the case (expensive). I've noticed that plastic stuff
here costs at least twice as much as it did in Australia (where I'm from). Its
also a lot harder to find. I have my fingers crossed that Britons will discover
the great and wonderful joys of cheap plastic storage soon and that the prices
will drop accordingly.

Tim

PS. I'll have a look at Maplin's. That's one I didn't know about. I looked at
the B&Q website but it was hard to navigate and what I could find was overpriced
and not what I'm after.