 Local / United Kingdom / 9371
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:04:04 GMT

I can't think of any UK AFOLs who live in Manchester.  I reckon your best bet
will be to buy online from one of the DIY stores.

A while back there was a good deal at Maplin on three tier plastic drawers on
wheels. Be careful as storage can quickly become a significant proportion of
your Lego costs!

Thanks Simon,

I feared that would be the case (expensive). I've noticed that plastic stuff
here costs at least twice as much as it did in Australia (where I'm from). Its
also a lot harder to find. I have my fingers crossed that Britons will discover
the great and wonderful joys of cheap plastic storage soon and that the prices
will drop accordingly.

Tim

PS. I'll have a look at Maplin's. That's one I didn't know about. I looked at
the B&Q website but it was hard to navigate and what I could find was overpriced
and not what I'm after.