 Local / United Kingdom / 9377
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:54:19 GMT

Hmm.

I haven't seen anything like that for sale anywhere. The closest I've got is
the ZAG/Stanley plastic drawers (available at B&Q), but they don't go up to
very big sizes.  I've just had a quick trawl, but couldn't find a picture
anywhere. I agree that the B&Q website is absolutely useless.

There's a B&Q Warehouse in Stockport, but it's a bit of a walk from the
station, plus it would be an uphill walk back with anything you bought :-)
I've gone past another one to the east of Manchester, next to the M60, but I
couldn't be more specific than that.

I used to live in Stockport, but it was a while ago, and I'm not that
familiar with North Manchester. I seem to recall that there was a B&Q on the
A34/Kingsway in Fallowfield, which would be achievable by bus, but I've no
idea if it's still there.

Hope this helps. But probably not :-(

Tony

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancaster(DOT.)ac(DOT.)uk> wrote in message
Firstly, thanks to everyone for answering. To answer the questions, I'm in • the
city centre of Manchester and after small drawers (preferably like these
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1045601>). I can get to
anywhere near a train or bus line but would like to know what's there • before
travelling.

Again, thanks for the help so far.

Tim