 Local / United Kingdom / 9380
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:40:19 GMT

A picture tells a thousand words. Poundstretcher is one store I know is nearby.
I've never seen boxes there before but those stores stock whatever is cheapest
at that time so I should just keep checking back. Those zagboxes look really
useful for smaller quantity parts. I could certainly do with a few of them. The
ability to keep it sideways is very useful too as I have very little storage
space.

Thanks,

Tim