 Local / United Kingdom / 9370
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Timothy Gould wrote:
Dear all,

Can anyone tell me where in Manchester to buy plastic boxes, storage drawers
etc., or which chain stores are good for that sort of thing. I simply cannot
find anything and, as I don't drive, can't easily try place after place. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Gould

Hi Tim,

I can't think of any UK AFOLs who live in Manchester.  I reckon your best bet
will be to buy online from one of the DIY stores.

A while back there was a good deal at Maplin on three tier plastic drawers on
wheels. Be careful as storage can quickly become a significant proportion of
your Lego costs!