 Local / United Kingdom / 9381
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:43:26 GMT

I've done some checking, Maplins do a similar box to the ZAG one, it's made by
Raaco and is called service case 13 - they are £5.99 each. Look under tools on
their website. Maplins have a store in Manchester at Fort Retail Park. The
postcode is M8 8EP if you want to use one of the online map services.

Poundstretcher occasionally have useful boxes, usually in their kitchen stuff,
but it's worth looking for the smaller, independant cheap shops, our nearest
town, Lowestoft has four in the high street, two of which sell storage boxes. QD
stores are good for storage boxes but they are an East Anglia chain so not much
use in Manchester. I've also bought good small plastic boxes and plywood boxes
with drawers from Ikea, but they are out of town stores and the nearest to you
is Warrington - might be useful for other people though.
Regards John