 Local / United Kingdom / 9384
Re: Boxes and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:30:54 GMT

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancaster(DOT.)ac(DOT.)uk> wrote in message
news:I9wq9q.q0z@lugnet.com...
Thanks. I just checked out the Maplin website and they also have sets of
45
little drawers for 15 Pounds. Who would have thought that drawers and
boxes
would go under tools. When I did a search for 'box' on the site it
returned none
of these but managed to show me a lot of electronics boxes which were
useless

Some reasonable ones here, particularly the flat, compartmentalised, type:

http://www.tooled-up.com/MicroCategory.asp?CID=23&SCID=548&MCID=2456

The Maplin one were like this but 9 high:

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=10493

Huw