 Local / United Kingdom / 6039
Re: 1593 box photos! (was: Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:54:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Dave Lovelace writes:
John's original bid was $1593.  Haw!

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's an interesting method of bidding - picking the maximum bid amount to
be the same as the set number.  Thank goodness this set wasn't numbered in
the 6000's!

- Bob