 Local / United Kingdom / 6027
Re: 1593 box photos! (was: Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:28:29 GMT

If you look down the list of Classic Space sets on Lugnet, you'll find
several that never made it to the UK.  The bubble packs of two space
minifigs are another example.  Hopefully TLC have put regionalisation like
this behind them for good (though it does mean we'll only get generic • trains
from now on.  Still, that's what MOCs are all about).

    Cool - thanks for that. I managed to get the box for the set in a trade,
so I'm trying to recreate the set. Managed everything apart from the 5 Grey
space stands and the Trans. Green bricks / canopy slope - although IMHO it
looks slightly better with clear bricks / canopy slope.

    Steve