 Local / United Kingdom / 6037
Re: 1593 box photos! (was: Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Maybe re: this set, we can goad John (who posts on LUGnet
  regularly) to tell us something about it once he has it in
  hand?  That's an amazing set, one I'd surely never seen
  before.

John's the king...he got the sealed 6806 and 6807, too, I believe.  He would
have been able to get it for $1200 or so (about five bucks over my max) were
it not for some no-namer who dropped a $2222 bid at the last minute.  John's
original bid was $1593.  Haw!

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx