 Local / United Kingdom / 287
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:47:36 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:25:49 GMT, Steve Scott uttered the following
profundities...

£5 per cheque.  They couldn't tell me if the standard charges would be
That's a bit steep! A fiver!

On a related theme, does anybody have a dollar account either with a UK bank
or a UK branch of a US bank?  Presumably the latter is the best option,
removing the usual service charge for foreign bank cheques.
My father has a US dollar account with a US bank which qualifies
as a US-based branch as it is on a UK-based US military base.
Hence, I can accept US Money Orders as well as cheques without
charge. Problem is my father only visits rarely.....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/