 Local / United Kingdom / 278
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:12:19 GMT

Richard Dee wrote in message ...

We are the highest traffic local site, I believe!

Ooh! I'm part of something big! =)

I don't know about the others, but I welcome input from
fellow Europeans!

Likewise. To paraphrase Eddie Izzard, I'm very big on being European - and I
look forward to my Euro account as well, because financially speaking the
Euro could possibly replace the US$ as the main currency at use on the
Internet - just as soon as everybody can type the symbol at any rate!

Steve
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/