 Local / United Kingdom / 260
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:33:19 GMT

Andrew Hood wrote in message <36A62603.6B874284@geocities.com>...
which is why I hope to immigrate to the US if I ever get the chance.

Mr Pedantic says 'emmigrate' =)

Anyway, everybody knows(1) that the US is the anti-Christ. Cheap Lego is
merely a temptation you must stand up against!

Steve

(1) Okay, I saw a programme on TV with a strange preacher who said that...
me, I embrace different cultures like my cat embraces ears...
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/