 Local / United Kingdom / 273
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:14:55 GMT

Mark de Kock wrote:
Land Speeder: £6.49
Speeder Bikes: £9.29
Snow Speeder: £18.99
TIE Fighter & Y-Wing: £49.99
Good heavans! What a lot of money!
Here in the Netherlands, the prices are as follows:

That's what I thought!!

7110    19.95 = £6.29
7128    unknown, wrong in computer
7130    44.95 = £14.18
7140    79.95 = £25.22
7150    129.95 = £40.99
(got these from lugnet.loc.nl)
All these prices are in Nlg. 1 British pound is about Nlg 3.17
So, a little math: devide the above amounts by 3.17 and you'll get the amount
in pounds. I think the dutch prices are much lower.

They are a little lower - another excuse to open that EURO account,
shipping would cancel the difference out though, I'm sure - I don't
think the rest of the EU will be that much cheaper - they have to ship
it here remember.

I like living in the Netherlands...
Mark

Well for LEGO it is :-)

Sorry to interupt you guys in the UK, but lugnet.loc.nl has been silent for a
while and I'm bored...no Lego at work :-)

I thought there were more NL people than UK people around - strange.
I'd rather have an NL post here than an American - they dominate the
InterNet too much already, this is our space :-)

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170