 Local / United Kingdom / 277
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:02:25 GMT

Richard Dee writes:
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:05:25 GMT, Mark de Kock uttered the following
profundities...

Sorry to interupt you guys in the UK, but lugnet.loc.nl has been silent for • a
while and I'm bored...no Lego at work :-)

We are the highest traffic local site, I believe!

That's how I got to your site. In the statistics you were the bussiest site
around.

I don't know about the others, but I welcome input from
fellow Europeans! If I should do a weekend trip to the
continent, I can target my choice based on Lego availability!
(I am going to Normandy in August, to stay with my Aunt and
Uncle, and to view the eclipse. They are on centre-line!)

I don't know about France, but Lego is usually very available in Dutch shops.
The prices I posted are from 'Vroom & Dreesman' or 'V&D', a large chain of
stores with a toydepartement. But, if you shop around a bit, you'll find other
stores (like 'Bart Smit', 'Intertoys' and 'Wigwam') that have even more Lego
adn usually cheaper. In the area where I live, there is this small shop that
has a lot of the older, discontinued Lego-sets still available.
Just last week I sent a large box filled with Classic Space sets to the USA.
Always nice to help fellow AFOLs...

Mark
"WinErr: 020 Error recording error codes - Additional errors will be lost"