 Local / United Kingdom / 282
Re: UK prices of Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:50:57 GMT

Carbon 60 wrote in message <36AE39D6.87DF480A@bigfoot.com>...

Where are you opening a EURO account?
I don't qualify for the TSB one and I don't know much about Barclays.
Anywhere else - Abbey National don't do one.

I'm with the Co-op, who're sitting on the fence with this one. I was going
to see Barclays terms and try one of the other big three(1) banks and see
what they can offer. (All this subject to better funds, naturally!)

What about this symbol - € ?  Comes out as a question mark on the
un-updated.

Just a box on mine...

Steve

(1) Nat West, Barclays, Midlands. Lloyds have been relegated due to treating
me like 'poo', and screwing my credit rating up good and proper!(2)

(2) But not so screwed up that I couldn't get a gold Visa card from Co-op.
=)