 Local / United Kingdom / 2252
2251  |  2253
Subject:
Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:47:15 GMT

Well, Cartoon Network ran a Wallace and Gromit Marathon (didn't take
long, did it?...) on Sunday.

Needless to say, I (and my kids) clearly have been underappreciating
this stuff, having never have been lucky enough to actually see it
before. We all just aboud died laughing.

Also needless to say, I went straight to the net and found the best
price I could on the videos and they're on order from Amazon (they have
a 3 pack for about 17 USD).

Great stuff.

I just want to know why they ran them in the wrong order, they ran Wrong
Trousers first, and ran Grand Day second.

I ALSO want to know if there is any David Letterman connection (his
company is called Worldwide Pants...)?