 Local / United Kingdom / 2253
2252  |  2254
Subject:
LEGOfest trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:32:58 GMT

This is a bit late, but anyway!

I have the following early-mid 70s town sets
  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=355-1 (minus the town plan)
  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=616

Or there's a picture of them at:
  http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/personal.html

As a poor student, I figure that this is my best chance to get something cool
and piratey - something llke a 6277 or 6286? :)  So I'm not really that keen on
splitting them up - obviously if someone is desperate for one of them to
complete their collection then I'll consider it.

All come with vgc instructions (not yellow or crumpled etc) and most of the
original stickers are still present. If I don't get any offers before friday
then I probably won't bring them, mostly to stop the temptation to split them
up!

Piece trade haves:
Misc bits and bobs that I've picked up and don't really know what they are, or
can't complete the sets that they're from, decorated pieces (town, space)
gardening forks etc.

Piece trade wants:
Piratey stuff - all vegetation, palm trees to flowers (except for the one-piece
town trees) Blue+green baseplates all sizes, islander hair-pieces, gold-coins
etc.

What does everybody else want to trade? I can dig through and find things, but
it's handy to know what sorts of things to bring!

Cheers,
Richard