 Off-Topic / Fun / 3710
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Peter Callaway wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of Creature Comforts.  I have an mpeg • of
the interview with the Brazilian mountain lion, and it's a real hoot.
Could you e-mail it to me? I love Creature Comforts!!

I'm sorry, but my answer is no.  I'm not sure if I acquired the mpeg through
illicit means, and it just wouldn't do to perpetuate a shameful act of
possible video piracy.  And besides...

Fair enough. The moral issues of this have been flogged a thousand deaths over
the 2000 vendor catalogue scans. No need to re-hash them. A real bugger,
though!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!
<pathetic figure of grown man begging>

...I'm getting a real kick out of this!  :-,

Ooooh you're an evil man!!!! ;-)