 Off-Topic / Fun / 3684
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:07:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Needless to say, I (and my kids) clearly have been underappreciating
this stuff, having never have been lucky enough to actually see it
before. We all just aboud died laughing.

There ought to be a warning on the box...  ;-)

Scott-A wrote:
After the 3rd one, the sales of the cheese  they eat (I know the name - I
just can not spell it) rocketed in the UK.

Wednesleydale?  Well, it's not like any cheese I've ever had before...

I just want to know why they ran them in the wrong order, they ran Wrong
Trousers first, and ran Grand Day second.
I suppose Grand Day Out is a great flick, but no where near as good as the
other two.

Yep.  Wrong Trousers is so funny on so many levels, it's...well, funny.

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of Creature Comforts.  I have an mpeg of
the interview with the Brazilian mountain lion, and it's a real hoot.

I love the part when he lets the handbreak off in the rocket.

I just about wet the couch when I saw that.

I also loved the part where Wallace is sketching out the spaceship, and he
draws the exhaust...  Barbara can attest that I make those same sounds playing
with Lego spaceships...

But Gromit just rocks.  I want a subscription to Electronics for Dogs!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Arthur, I have POCKETS!!!