 Off-Topic / Fun / 3697
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Arthur writes:
When I was a kid, they did morph. He was fantastic. Who'd have thought • platacine
could have a personality!

See morph at:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/graphics/morph3.gif

Scott A

Yes, they had a couple of Morph animations. The funniest (and the one
requiring the most time on the oxyviva) was the Blib and Blub animation. The
"playschool" type woman narrator made it hysterical. I cannot ever remember
laughing that hard before. Actually I can, when I heard the "Clacker" sketch
by Martin Molloy, but you'd have to be an Aussie or a Kiwi to understand what
that's all about.

<yelling in the direction of the Austereo Network headquaters "Bring back
Martin Molloy!!!!!>

Do you remember the British Energy (I think that's the name) adds, where they
interviewed people off the street and used the audio in the  animation of
plasticine animals? Absolutely brilliant!!

I wish I could get some of the other Aardman animations on video. They are
great.

Pete Callaway