 Off-Topic / Fun / 3676
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 01:42:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
James Powell wrote:

Larry,

I think the scene with the Hornby O gauge is classic (the train scenes). • Now
all we need is for someone to do it in lego :)

James P

That was actual Hornby? I figured it was some mock up stuff. Cool.

No, it wasn't real Hornby.  If it was, you would probably have had people
having screaming hissy fits :)  The Hornby O gauge collecters tend to make lego
collectors look 'normal'.  But, it was funny as heck!

I don't know which was funnier, the fact that Gromit could lay track so
fast, the fact that there were both curved and straight in the same box,
the fact that the box didn't run out, or the fact that he finally
screwed up, causing the whole milk bottle thing to happen.

Lar, I bought my dad the tapes just so he could see that scene...he thought it
was great as well.

Now, to try to replicate it in lego :)

James P