 Off-Topic / Fun / 3694
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well, Cartoon Network ran a Wallace and Gromit Marathon (didn't take
long, did it?...) on Sunday.

Needless to say, I (and my kids) clearly have been underappreciating
this stuff, having never have been lucky enough to actually see it
before. We all just aboud died laughing.

Also needless to say, I went straight to the net and found the best
price I could on the videos and they're on order from Amazon (they have
a 3 pack for about 17 USD).

Great stuff.

I just want to know why they ran them in the wrong order, they ran Wrong
Trousers first, and ran Grand Day second.

Wow, have you been deprived!  I love those shorts!  I first saw "The Wrong
Trousers in '94(?) with my father at the Biography Movie Theater in DC, during
an animation Festival.  It was great!  After "A Close Shave" came out, we saw
that one there, two.  That year, I got my father the three film set for
Christmas.  :)

Jeff