 Off-Topic / Fun / 3702
Re: Wrong Trousers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:32:33 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of Creature Comforts.  I have an mpeg of
the interview with the Brazilian mountain lion, and it's a real hoot.
Could you e-mail it to me? I love Creature Comforts!!

I'm sorry, but my answer is no.  I'm not sure if I acquired the mpeg through
illicit means, and it just wouldn't do to perpetuate a shameful act of
possible video piracy.  And besides...

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!
<pathetic figure of grown man begging>

...I'm getting a real kick out of this!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Arthur, I have POCKETS!!!