 Local / United Kingdom / 1473
Re: So explain to me why Lego UK dont do trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:46:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

Busy Bee, if you read this, what reason do Lego's give?

I think Busy Bee either stock it, or have plans to.
Yes I got that impression too.
But why no trains in the UK catalogue, why none in usual shops?

Why have Lego taken what is clearly a conscious decision NOT to allow us
access to the full train range?
There has to be someone in Lego who said "lets not sell trains in the UK, but
sell them in USA, Germany, Holland, Austria....etc".
So why?
Having sold trains for so long in the UK why did someone last year make a
decision to not do so this year?
Will they come back next year?

Are we not worthy?
Dont we buy enough?

(as you can see I am annoyed by this!!!!)

No doubt there are other sets in other themes that are not available here.
Perhaps vice versa too.

regards
lawrence