 Local / United Kingdom / 1468
Re: So explain to me why Lego UK dont do trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:47:05 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
My favorite of these has to be the 4533 snow plow (plough?)... or
"Seeuwruimer"

Sneeuwruimer?
(but presumably only if you happen to be in Holland)

It sounds so much better.... my 11 month old will know it by no other name!