 Local / Deutschland / 1052
1051  |  1053
Subject:
New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:45:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear Schleimers,

after a break of nearly 18 month, I am proud to present my first new MOC from
the train theme.
As usual a lot of SNOT-technique is used to bring details into the boxy design
of this typical fright car from the middle of the last century. this one is done
in sandblue, but due to the "primitive" elements (but not primitive design) it
could be built in lots of quite rare colours as well....

Maybe the most difficult part in the whole construction is the fine line of the
waggon base. There is only one plate between the snotted top and the
undercarriage - a and so this means it is built under use of lots of tiles which
are hard to fix to the rest.

Please enjoy the pictures here (after moderation):

deep links:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-cars/sandblue-boxcar/20_boxcar.jpg
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-cars/sandblue-boxcar/instr_00.gif
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-cars/sandblue-boxcar/30_first_picture.jpg

Leg Godt!

Ben

P.s.: no bley has been used in any of the creations above....