 Local / Deutschland / 1059
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Please enjoy the pictures here (after moderation):

Ben: Schleim King Supreme

My head is spinning from these techniques. Beautiful work.

Thanks for sharing the details.

later,
James Mathis