 Local / Deutschland / 1055
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Maybe the most difficult part in the whole construction is the fine line of the
waggon base. There is only one plate between the snotted top and the
undercarriage - a and so this means it is built under use of lots of tiles which
are hard to fix to the rest.

I dunno. *I* think the most difficult part of building one of these is saving up
digger buckets till you have enough for a roof!

Nice build. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing!

XFUT trains...