 Fun / 1385
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Samarth Moray wrote:
   In lugnet.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Ooh.

Good one, swami! I actually meant to riff on that missing e (maybe Mr. Sophie has it??? he seems to use a lot of them in his signatures!) of Ben’s but

LOL, and here I was thinking why Larry ‘Pedant’ Pieniazek didn’t notice it

YOU are calling ME a pedant?? !! ?? YOU?? :-) Mr. “I think I spotted a bug in the ILTCO ToS” ???
  1. Stop flattering me that way, people are already starting to say you’re my sidekick or something, and kid, I don’t work with sidekicks (1)...
  2. pot, kettle, black! :-) Nuff said.
1 - Did “the Incredibles” come out in India yet? You might not get the reference if not. Just promise me that you’re not going to make jump boots and try to take over the world... Or at least the lugnet.trains sidebar... Hmm... actually I HAVE been looking for a co-curator! Let me check my notes.