 Fun / 1384
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Ooh.

Good one, swami! I actually meant to riff on that missing e (maybe Mr. Sophie has it??? he seems to use a lot of them in his signatures!) of Ben’s but

LOL, and here I was thinking why Larry ‘Pedant’ Pieniazek didn’t notice it :-P Eric’s e wouldve been a nice one too. It’s easier for him to spell ;-) (Okay, so that was mean, but I doubt he’ll read it. But even if he does, I’m assuming that he can handle it now in his new smack-tolerant avatar.)

   didn’t because it was just too easy. I’d rather slag Ben for tougher stuff.

BTW, I checked where the image URL led, it seems to be some prototype image. I suppose the site is arranged like that to prevent Bandwidth theft :-)

Legoswami Samarth