 Color / 998
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.color, Samarth Moray wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:

   But they will probably never come out in System grey. Only in $&%$! bley....

Aww man, I thought we were done with this...

Listen, the guy has a passion for opposing the color change, so don’t rain on his parade. Personally, I am not happy with the change either, but I haven’t the desire or energy to oppose it. If Ben and others do, than I say more power to them! And if, through their efforts, TLG does decide to return to producing Classic Gray™ et al, then we all owe them a great debt of gratitude.

JOHN