 Trains / 24321
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:08:33 GMT

They’re also available in yellow (x2) in 8644 Street Maniac. I’d add it to Peeron but its got too many new parts and I’ve never quite worked out how to read the part numbers.

Tim Gould

    8644 Street Maniac
36 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2005
LEGO > Racers > Tiny Turbos