 Local / Canada / 913
Re: Money orders, was:Re: Doh! Canada is expensive...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:13:23 GMT

Heather Patey <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:

Thanks.  (BTW, I think your fees have gone up!)  I can't find a reference • for
the $5 per MO, though - do you know the URL?

Actually, it is the little reciept  I get from the teller each time that
says "your value account saved you $5.00 in fees today" or something like
that. If I can find one I'll confirm the amount. As to the fees going up,
things like that are inevitable.

Here's the list of what I know so far.

http://www.lugnet.com/~490/moneyorders

Cheers, Heather