 Local / Canada / 217
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Buffie Shervington writes:

Hi everyone,
I am the manager of the new LEGO Outlet in Potomac Mills.  We will be doing
charge send sales very soon.   If I can be of any help call me at the store.

Thanks,
Buffie
703-781-0540

Buffie, would you be able to ship to Canada?  Lots of us northern neighbours
would like to give you money too, I'm sure.

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective