 General / 10603
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Only on #5?  I have all 8 McD's set now (FINALLY.  Now I can go back on my
diet ;-)

Yeah, but they were $1.03!!  I got six.  :)

Hey, do they ship??  If so, please give me their #, and I'll call them to
order stuff.

Sorry, We didn't ask.  I'll try to remind whoever is going next.  :)

How much was the 5840?  I might want a few.

$9.49.  I love this set!  Need...More...2x2 Cylinders...(drool)  :)

Kevin Loch wrote:

I just got back from the opening of the LEGO outlet store in VA.
It's a great store run by some really nice people.  They did give out
"November 19, 1999" Bricks, and most of us got several.  There were at least
10 people from WAMALUG there, and I think we made a big impression on the
manager and reigonal rep with the large purchases we made.  They had
some super models of the capitol, white house, jefferson and lincoln
memorials.