 Marketplace / Shopping / 1372
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:05:54 GMT

Will Middelaer wrote:

In lugnet.general, Buffie Shervington writes:>Hi everyone,
I am the manager of the new LEGO Outlet in Potomac Mills.  We will be doing
charge send sales very soon.   If I can be of any help call me at the store.

Thank goodness.   Though I had fun picking up, deboxing and shipping the 25
2126's, it would be easier to just have the source take care of this, so that
everyone can get whatever they want straight from the store.

I wonder if their pack and ship costs will be competitive with mine.

So much for that little bit of arbitrage.  It was fun while it lasted.

I hope they're holding my two 5940s--I called this afternoon and they said they'd
send them as soon as the policy was set!  Woohoo!

best,

LFB