 General / 10705
Re: LEGO Outlet store - NOTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:36:28 GMT

Jon Kozan <jauction@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Buffie Shervington writes:
Hi everyone,
I am the manager of the new LEGO Outlet in Potomac Mills.  We will be doing
charge send sales very soon.   If I can be of any help call me at the store.

Thanks,
Buffie

I just got off the phone with the manager - Buffie.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE STORE #: 703-490-1335.
(Not the other number she listed)

She is GREAT.
She is determined to be the highest retail sales in the US.
And to accomplish this she's planning on both posting available sets and
emailing directly to interested AFOLS.

Sounds good.  And if Buffie can actually report mail order figures
to Lego, well, that ought to tell them something, since most of it
(if not all of it) would be AFOLs.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/