 General / 10666
Re: LEGO Outlet store - NOTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:19:13 GMT

I just got off the phone with the manager - Buffie.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE STORE #: 703-490-1335.
(Not the other number she listed)

She is GREAT.
She is determined to be the highest retail sales in the US.
And to accomplish this she's planning on both posting available sets and
emailing directly to interested AFOLS.

I second that.  She was eager to help when I called.
She is out of the 5840 Garden Playmates  :-(.
However, she has these two interesting Belville items:
5855 Riding Stables  - $55.99
5875 Doctor's Office - $24.99

Note the followup-to:  lugnet.market.shopping

/Eric McCarthy/