 General / 10632
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Patricia Schempp writes:
The stock sounds about the same as the Georgia store.  Wonder how much they • will
coordinate?

I'm offering to trade an October brick for a November brick also...contact me • if
interested.

Patricia Schempp

Where is this Georgia Store?  Do they have a website?
Help!
How can I convince my wife that 50,000 bricks is not enough?
Aaron.