 General / 10631
Re: New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Phillip Ogden writes:
set 1775 (the airline promotional plane) from S@H has
no less than 4 of the "double" airplane windows in white (2x4x2?)

that is if they haven't run out...

:?) bishop

Looks like they're out .. I tried ordering one this morning and
they were all out.  The nice woman I spoke with said there will
likely not be any replacements as they are not in production and
are an older set (1994 I believe).  I'm guessing you can still
get one if you fly TWA internationally somewhere.  I asked TWA
and they said they can't sell any except over international
waters, etc.

On the upside, S@H has some 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2's .. I
don't know how many, but mine's been ordered.

So, is anyone interested selling me a 1775?  I know you've got
them .. the S@H rep said people were ordering 10 and 20 at a time.

Jon

P.S. - I'll be out of the country for a week (Sabena, not TWA) so
I probably won't be able to reply until after 11/27.