 General / 10549
Re: New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:36:41 GMT

If you mean the ones that are U-shaped and vertical, nah, they must have
been relatively common in trans-blue, as I know I have at least 2 around
here somewhere.

Paul Foster wrote:

Will Hess wrote:

Now, does anybody have any 2x1x2 white airplane windows or a 2x4x2
trans-blue vertical windshield they wish to part with?  :-)

As far as I know, the 2x4x2 vertical windshield only comes in clear,
I haven't ever seen any in trans-blue.
--
Paul Foster
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/