 General / 10426
10425  |  10427
Subject:
New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:50:13 GMT

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has taken delivery of a brand new
Hess Firefighting Apparatus Heavy Pumper.  It has been assigned as Engine
One operating out of Station One.

Instructions will be available as soon as I get around to cleaning up the
DAT file.

Now, does anybody have any 2x1x2 white airplane windows or a 2x4x2
trans-blue vertical windshield they wish to part with?  :-)

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/