 General / 10509
Re: New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:47:27 GMT

Nice design, have you thought about using 1x2x1 thin walls on the back
instead of the 1x6x1 brick?

Thanks for the compliment.  I'd prefer to use the thinwalls but the 1x6
brick provides far better stability for the model.  A switch to thinwalls
would (in my opinion) force me to add a plate layer under them to keep
things locked together, and I don't like the way that looks.

If TLC only made a 4x1x1 or 6x1x1 thinwall :-)

Will