 General / 10499
Re: New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 06:19:34 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has taken delivery of a brand new
Hess Firefighting Apparatus Heavy Pumper.  It has been assigned as Engine
One operating out of Station One.

Nice design, have you thought about using 1x2x1 thin walls on the back
instead of the 1x6x1 brick?
--
Paul Foster
http://www.gmlug.org/foster/fire/