 General / 10515
Re: New LBFR Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 07:34:00 GMT

Paul Foster wrote in message <38363C0A.179B46C1@execpc.com>...
Will Hess wrote:

Now, does anybody have any 2x1x2 white airplane windows or a 2x4x2
trans-blue vertical windshield they wish to part with?  :-)

As far as I know, the 2x4x2 vertical windshield only comes in clear,
I haven't ever seen any in trans-blue.

Service pack 5051 from awhile ago comes with a 2x4x2 trans blue one.

I've just used one in my cabover Kenworth logging truck with trailer.
It also took 32 sets of 6319 to make 24, 8 segment long palm trunks
for the load :) Pictures soon.

Allan J Smith

Allanton NZ
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/