 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3327
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:17:36 GMT

What was I thinking?  Correction: The bricks say: "November 1999"
not november 19, 1999.

KL

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I just got back from the opening of the LEGO outlet store in VA.
It's a great store run by some really nice people.  They did give out
"November 19, 1999" Bricks, and most of us got several.

Do the bricks really say "November 19, 1999" or is it just "November 1999". • If
so, that's cool and must be printed much smaller than the October bricks!
Since there are now people out there with "several" of these, I thought it • wise
to repost my unanswered request for a trade...Jump on this now and get an
October brick to go with your November ones.  It's free, all you pay is your
own shipping costs (hand deliver and make it totally free for all I care). :)

http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=3265

Ben Roller

(Moving replies to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)