 General / 10483
Re: LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 01:26:57 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I just called the new Lego store to ask if orders can be taken over the phone
and shipped.  The answer was no.  The lady I spoke with said that the store
does not have the capability to provide that service.  She suggested I call
the Orlando store (I'm guessing that's the one at Disney) or S@H...only
problem is I want some of the stuff at the outlet store at outlet store prices!

Is there anyone that will be visiting the store anytime soon?  I'd really
appreciate if someone could pick up a few items for me...I know exactly what I
want.  If you're willing to help a younger (well, college-aged) Lego collector
who can't get away from college to go shopping, please email me...I'd be
forever grateful!

By the way, if anyone wants the number for the store, it's 703-490-1335.

Thanks,
Steven Broughton