 Local / Canada / 2028
2027  |  2029
Subject:
Hobby Show 2004 Success (WAS: One last chance)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:08:07 GMT

Hobby Show, in Toronto.

Just a quick note to all those who attended the show this year (and those who
wanted to, but couldn't for whatever reason):

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your interest in The Hobby Show
exhibit again this year.  As some of you will recall it was a very important
project to me last year. And last year seemed to turn out pretty well.  Hey, we
won Club Booth of The Year, right?  :)

Well, I've been looking at the pictures that have been posted from the 2004 show
and reading the chat about the good time that seems to have been had by all.
It's apparent, even without seeing it in person, that this year's LEGO display
was equally successful. So again, I just want to express my personal thank you
to each of you for keeping this event alive and well.

A special thanks goes to Dave for his work organizing the event this year, as I
was not able to be involved this year due to other commitments.

Best regards,
Allan B.